Friday, September 16, 2011

Faces of The Seed: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

I love photos. I love taking them and looking at them.  I love the stories that they tell with using no words.  So in light of that, I hope you enjoy today's post.  These are the beautiful people that I get to work with on a daily basis they have taught me more about strength, resiliency and the power of giving than anyone else.



You are Like Family to Me

Beloved

Passion
Soul Food

Many Hands Make Light Work

You Make My Day Brighter

Hands & Feet
 

Weary
*These photos are not my own and have been taken by many people at The Mustard Seed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! Your comments are extremely welcome on all Mustard Seed Blog posts. Staff, volunteers and guests are always in need of encouragement and are always willing to participate in healthy dialogue. We ask that all critical comments be fair and relevant to the post.